2. We've picked out paint for the first floor bathroom, but we haven't actually painted.
3. The ugly bathroom sink fixtures that I swore I would replace first thing are still there.
4. After spending all spring weeding the yard, the weeds reclaimed their territory the second I turned my back.
5. The dogs scratched the paint on the windowsill in the library while protecting us from anyone who dares walk by our house. Have we touched it up? What do you think?
6. Our bright blue door remains bright blue. (Why is it bright blue when the trim is gray-blue? Your guess is as good as mine.)
7. I have not stepped foot in the crawl space and I hope I never will. I'm not entirely convinced there isn't a monster living down there.
8. I don't know how to use the thermostat that Edward installed.
9. The laminate flooring that we removed first thing after closing on the house is still stacked up in the patio.
10. Is that a leak under the kitchen sink?
Am I alone here, or do we all have those to do lists that are embarrassingly simple and yet still not complete?